SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Manager Online Solutions
- Ensures optimal staffing of teams (both with internal and external resources), in alignment with Project Management and Software Development.
- Manage the Internet and Web applications and digital application development activities.
- Ensures that the subordinates in the department are able to analyze business processes, functional activities and systems to understand supporting IT solution requirements.
- Ensure that subordinates design IT solutions in a cost efficient way.
- Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions.
- Maintain the linkage between the business requirements and technical requirements as per the strategy and the market demand
- Develop products & services jointly with Product Managers, ensure these are linked to business priorities and based on product roadmaps
- Influencing the evolving technical architecture and deployment of the ATG platform, covering design, infrastructure, continuous delivery and scalability
- Coordinate and Manage launch of related Services
- Project manage implementation of defined services; work closely with Technology and Product Managers
- Liaise with other functions, such as Marketing, Customer Service, Technology, Operation, Strategy and Finance to collect their inputs to the product development process
- Work closely with Project Management and IT Assurance group to create future delivery schedule/project delivery schedule that meet delivery targets
- Partner with sales operations to maximize the utilization of the CRM and ensure we are using the technology to the fullest capability
- Partner closely with the marketing organization to ensure customer facing solutions are consistent with our brand image and meet the needs of the business
- Manage a variety of special projects that may have large scale organizational impact
- Providing inspirational and passionate technical leadership throughout the life cycle of ATG Commerce application development projects
- Solution architecting, design, development and roll out of the ATG based solution
- Performance Tuning of Online Applications
- Evaluate and anticipate the impact of technical solutions on related projects
- Evaluate projects and drive outcomes based on the impact of hardware or software upgrades on new and existing applications
- Understand interrelationships and the impact of systems and applications upon the enterprise wide technical environment
- Have the ability to really push the envelope and get the most out of the technology at hand.
- Develop and maintain application architecture standards, policies and procedures
- Work with business user teams to discuss, recommend, explain, and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities.
- Create and contribute to a team culture of innovation, performance and quality
- Ability to think strategically and drive development strategies and tactics that produce faster turnaround on features and also world class performance
- Design for high performance and scalability in order to ensure that the application is highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic
- Help diagnose and resolve escalated production performance and stability issues.
- Contribute to deployment strategies with deployment team
- Mentor the E-commerce IT organization in understanding and adherence to architecture design standards and guidelines. Promote knowledge sharing within the technical communities.
- Work with QA team to set the load testing standards and participate in load testing to find performance bottlenecks as needed in the Online application releases.
- Collaborate with DBAs, Network and Server administrators to ensure the system infrastructure is fully aligned with application needs.
- Advise IT senior level managers and executives to provide technical expertise, and project direction.
- Identify, evaluate and conduct proof-of-concepts for new technologies and lead development of core architectural components.
- Evaluate and follow industry trends and best practices in the portal and digital application industry, inform and make suggestions to management and business users
- Ensure proper staffing and resource utilization on-site and off-shore to implement the products and services
- Single Point of Contact for external teams and vendors for matters pertaining to online portals and digital application design & development
- Leads and manages a team of solution architects for the overall design and implementation of solutions within the Domain
- Finding simple, elegant, powerful and pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Manage concurrently running projects, through methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Monitors team KPIs and performance reporting
- Performs HR functions for direct reports
- Participates in preparation and evaluations of RFP/RFQ for procurement of commercial off the shelf products
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".