SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Our Client Group is one of the world’s leading telecom groups in emerging markets. They rank amongst the most profitable telecom groups in the world. Its high credit ratings at AA-/A+/Aa3 reflect the company’s strong balance sheet and proven long-term performance.
- Develops the annual revenue and cost budget for the covered region in collaboration/alignment with the stakeholders in the C&WS HQ.
- Develops and maintains strong business relations with all potential customers in the regional market covered by the office with an objective to create sales leads for wholesale business and improve revenue.
- Leads the account management activities with existing customers including business development and business retention, negotiating deals for final formal approvals by Chief C&WS Officer
- Ensure proper compliance with Company policies, contractual procedures and guidelines through proper alignment with C&WS HQ relevant team. Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations to protect the interests of the Company.
- Provides input and recommendations to C&WS HQ about evolving market requirements to capture growth opportunities.
- Regular reporting to Chief C&WS on business progress and final approvals.
- Understands market trends, competition moves and recommends plan and strategies to win new business.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".