SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Manager International Sales
- Builds and manages permanent, proactive customer relationship and ensures customer satisfaction and stickiness as well as profitable account growth by coordinating all customer-related activities and acting as first-point of contact and develops a consultative relationship.
- Understands customer’s business, decision criteria; anticipates customer’s needs and communicates them to Strategy, Product Management, Sales Support and Carrier Solutions Support & Quality.
- Develops sales strategies for key partners in the designated region in order to achieve given sales targets.
- Identifies & manages key decision makers & their key influencers in the purchasing process.
- Seek out new business opportunity and identify new HUBBING/ TRANSIT partnership for strategic study by Strategy team.
- Executes all necessary steps for completing customer RFI and RFPs by interfacing with product management, sales support and Carrier solutions support etc.
- Manages negotiations with customers and finalizes proposals/ contracts
- Proactively interacts with all related sections (especially Service Delivery Management) to ensure smooth and efficient processing and delivery of customer requirements
- Provides thorough after-sales services and proficiently handles problems
- Ensures complete processing of all customer inquiries/ complaints received by carriers/ partners
- Generates new sales opportunities by communicating customer needs and recommends solutions to appropriate sections; follows-up upon development/ implementation
- Defines & implements strategy to increase revenues and gain market share in respective region
- Negotiates interconnect agreements - IDD/ Transit/ Hubbing/ Swapping trade agreements - with new and existing partners ( non- UAE sales )
- Ensures that national wholesale products offerings and service delivery quality are compliant to the TRA guidelines; closely interact with HRA to understand the RIO ( Reference Interconnect Offer ) ( Sales UAE only )
- Oversees reviews and guides staff on the development and effective functioning of the sales areas in order to continuously provide client organizations with their required service level and maintain their satisfaction.
- Ensure that key performance indicators are consistent with Corporate policies, expenditure levels and business plans.
- Directs and leads the planning, implementation and review of all sales plans, projects and activities; take appropriate measure to resolve/address operational and marketing concerns/issues and criticalities.
- Directs and reviews the implementation of all sales activities in order to ensure maximum customer growth; devises strategies with respect to identifying market opportunities, new business prospects, business growth and increase in revenues.
- Ensure effective business liaison with major customers, alliance partners, various international telecom operators etc., to consistently enhance sales visibility and Corporate image to its target marketplace.
- Lead the coordination function with sales providers. Negotiates and Reviews with suppliers & customers contract terms & specifications to insure C&WS & the Company’s best interest & presents recommendations to superior.
- Carry out studies related to the improvement &/or enhancement of Sales profitability and operational efficiency.
- Prepares & monitors annual budget for Sales & takes corrective action in case of any variation.
- Identifies training & development needs of subordinates in coordination with Training & Development Division for enhancement of skills & attitudes. Provides professional direction & guidance to subordinates.
- Coordinates with certain units within the Corporation like Engineering, Operations, Contract & Admin., Finance & Accounting, to ensure adequate technical & administrative support in implementing marketing proposals & business plans.
- Keeps abreast with international developments through regular attendance of conferences, meetings and seminars as well as reference to relevant reading materials.
- Prepare regular reports to provide required Management information.
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".