SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Enterprise)
Our Client is a part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications Groups. They switched on their mobile network in 2009 and shortly after started delivering great value to its customers with a range of exciting products and services. Having built a world class converged IP network, they launched fibre-based consumer and enterprise fixed-line services commercially in 2012.
To be the finance business partner to the Enterprise Director covering Postpaid, Managed Services, Enterprise Fixed and wholesale business. The scope of the role extends to driving financial performance, pricing decisions, financial planning and management reportingto all parts of the team.
The role is a critical liaison between the FP&A teams and needs to ensure financial oversight and governance on all financial & business transactions. The financial oversight extends from revenue, direct costs, opex and EBITDA impact on the business.
The role is a member of the overall FP&A team and work closely with the planning team for Weekly forecast, Month end performance review, Planning cycles ie., 2+10FC, 5+7F, 9+15F and Long Range Plans and ensuring a robust planning & management reporting is followed.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Work closely with Enterprise Director and leadership team to translate strategies into budgets and forecasts
- Deliver highest quality of commercial/financial insights for mobile, fixed and wholesale services; decision support through detailed financial modelling and interpretation of financial data relating to revenue, interconnect, other direct costs and OPEX.
- Lead in developing commercially viable business cases that align with the Company's strategic goals; post investment review of the same.
- Work with Supply Chain team and wholesale team to attain cost efficiency
- Support regional teams with MIS on monthly performance and on budgeting and forecasting
Key performance indicators
- Enterprise Revenue & EBITDA delivering.
- Accuracy & Timeliness
- Financial diligence & Risk Management on Commercial pricing & business cases
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Business partnering experience
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Analytical and Process oriented thinking
- Telecommunication experience
- People management skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Strong amount of experience
- Qualified Accountant
Budget owned: Accountable for the enterprise business unit budget
Direct reports: 1FTE – FPA Manager
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".