SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
National Account Manager Kitchens
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Working within the DA Sales team reporting into the Channel Manager for Kitchens, Built-In and Commercial MWO, this role is responsible for identifying and developing the sales opportunities in this Channel.
This successful candidate will focus on both scoping and developing the opportunity that exists in the Kitchen Distribution & B2B Contracts Channels. Through comprehensive marketplace, retail landscape and shopper understanding this individual will be required to deliver a go to market strategy for the Company’s brand within this sector, to contribute to the Company’s ambition to be the Number 1 Household appliance brand.
The ideal candidate should already have experience of working within the kitchen industry and possess a high level of understanding of this industry and have a significant contact strategy in existence. They should have a track record of developing and implementing strategy and business proposals to internal and external customers alike.
- Deliver a go to market strategy for the Comapny’s brand in the Kitchen Distribution & B2B channel
- Through the management of one direct report, deliver sales forecast through existing business portfolio, deploying joint business planning, investment analysis, development of bespoke customer plans and internal leadership
- Increase Samsung market share in line with DA vision
- The candidate will need to collaborate with and influence buy-in from all key internal stakeholders (BSD’s, General Managers, Finance, Service, Marketing and SCM’s) to manage and maximize business with this channel, whilst minimizing conflict with other channels
- Through analysis of business, market and competitive environment the candidate must be able to develop key strategic insights that lead to clear and concise business strategy, embedding the Company’s entry into the industry and forward sustainable business growth.
- In conjunction with other functions, develop product, marketing and customer strategies
- Use existing and develop further key contacts within the industry to facilitate new business in conjunction with strategic go to market plan
- Show strong leadership of both internal and external stakeholders
- Promote and be an ambassador for the brand
- Build the perception of Company DA within the industry
- Attend relevant SCM and strategy meetings, both in the UK and abroad where necessary
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of analytical skills
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills are essential (both internally and externally)
- Advanced knowledge of developing and implementing strategy as well as joint business planning and implementation
- Ability to work across categories and functions to enable true multi functional approach
- Understanding of the Kitchen Specialist Industry and electronic appliances
- Experience of managing major accounts for a Tier One brand would be desirable
- Confidence and ability to present and negotiate, internally and externally to all levels of the business
- Ability to set goals and appropriate actions plans to meet these commitments
- The drive and passion to succeed, with a “Can Do”, winning attitude
- Strong personal time management and goal setting skills
- Must be computer literate and be able to produce professional presentations and spreadsheet analysis
- Needs to be prepared to be in the Chertsey office the majority of the working week
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".