SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Retail and Digital Out of Home Business Development Manager
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for guiding Subsidiaries on business direction of Large Format Displays particularly focused on the Retail and Digital out of Home verticals, by providing Sales & Marketing strategy to European Subsidiaries and supporting them in exceeding their sales targets. You will be required to provide product & channel strategy including product management, pricing, marketing and management of strategic European partner relationships. You will require a good understanding of Large Format Display hardware and the eco-system of digital signage software. You will have experience in taking new products/business concepts to market successfully. You will be confident in engaging with global brands and successful at pitching Enterprise level signage solutions.
- Develop European product and channel strategy for Large Format Displays (LFD) and software Solutions
- To provide guidance and coordination of product/business strategy implementation at European Subsidiaries for new LFD products & Solutions (Mirror display, Stretch Display, Out of home displays, software)
- Providing both software and hardware guidance/support to Subsidiaries for existing LFD and Solutions
- Dealing with Global / Pan-European Partners
- Develop global end user accounts that benefit from the full suite of Company solutions, including hardware and software
Areas of Responsibility:
- Approach directly & deal with CxO / Heads of departments with confidence & in a consultative manner.
- Analyzing data concerning the European Displays Market and assist in creating strategies for EDO's that will drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for negotiating and closing partnership contracts, managing execution and contract compliance.
- Guiding & influencing local subsidiaries’ marketing and Sales activities, driving the regional execution and operation of EDO initiatives across multiple product groups, subsidiaries, and regional operating centres
- Manage and development of Pan-European strategic partner relationships including software partnerships
- Commercial responsibility for the development & implementation of the MagicInfo go to market strategy for Europe
Key Competencies & Characteristics:
- Experience in influencing and dealing with key internal and external customers preferably on a PanEuropean level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and sales understanding of digital signage software solutions and eco-system
- A proven track record of successfully managing external partnerships and driving business opportunities
- Solid analytical capabilities to understand and present success metrics for business opportunities
- Strong presentation skills with analytic and logical thinking
- Expandable understanding on IT and displays technologies
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Power Point & Excel
The softer side of it...
- Strong business maturity and acumen. Executive presence, confidence and maturity
- Solid presentation, creation, and delivery skills to multiple levels within own and partner organizations
- Ability to cultivate and nurture customer relationships
- Interest in technologies and displays markets
- Ability to thrive working with different cultures/backgrounds
- Pan European understanding/thinking
- Strong sales background dealing with Global brands
- Experience in Large Format Displays and Solutions industry
- Experience with Digital Signage software solution partners like Scala, Signagelive, Grassfish, Broadsign etc
- Ability to create new product business concept
- Team player, but self-starter with the ability to operate independently to achieve defined goals
- Fluent in English and preferably an additional European language
- Proven high achiever
- University degree or equivalent preferred (in a business, Marketing or computer related discipline)
- Experience of working within a complex corporate environment
- Graduate of Enterprise Sales training programs such as Miller Heiman or others
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".