SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Create business models, and synthesize other insights that will help create the roadmap for the Company's next products and services.
- Engage in internal strategy projects. Be the point of contact for external strategy partners
- Liaise with and support the work of internal strategy stakeholders
- Understand market, consumers, and industry trends, support CMI activities
- Based on above, create or evaluate business models relevant for the Company
Support the creation of a newsletter to keep track of latest trends
Knowledge of Product & services: VR/AR, smartphones, mobile accessories, multi-device experiences, mobile solutions for enterprises, artificial intelligence, UX
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Experience in a strategy position, preferably in a leading strategy firm
- Exposure to high-tech, telecom, or CE products and services
- Comfortable with Excel modelling and PowerPoint documents
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".