SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Senior Manager Digital Communications
Our Client is a part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications Groups. They switched on their mobile network in 2009 and shortly after started delivering great value to its customers with a range of exciting products and services. Having built a world class converged IP network, they launched fibre-based consumer and enterprise fixed-line services commercially in 2012.
This role reports to: Head of Brand, Communications & Insights
- This role will be responsible for all aspects of digital content marketing from strategy to content development and management supporting the Company branded claims and the existing and new products and services, for consumer and business.
- Responsibilities will include leading and implementing content marketing strategy to support immediate and long-term strategic objectives, and to build awareness & consideration of the Company's brand, network, innovation(s) and the Company's existing product and services portfolio. The desire for this individual to motivate and drive strong creative thinking is critical outcome, while factoring in an understanding of the market, voice of the customer, growth segments and product insights to develop a clear position - and to then embrace/harness this strategic thinking to then champion content marketing strategy across all communication platforms.
- Success in this role will be dependent on the individual’s ability to adapt and able to work in a changing environment, with proven experience in developing, executing and managing a Digital Content Marketing Strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop, document, execute, and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and program calendar that supports and extends our breadth of network excellence, customer experience, products & services
- Develop innovative recommendations and solutions for releasing content.
- Translate brand needs into sound recommendations for content strategy, plans and tactical execution.
- Develop a social plan for social selling, social advocacy & social media.
- Develop and manage social, creative development, implementation, tracking and tools.
- Keep up with latest advances in search advertising platforms and technology
- Ensure integration of digital efforts into overarching marketing campaigns.
- Establish KPIs for all content. Evaluate content against those KPIs and use this data assist with decision making.
- Collaborate with other content creators (Cons & Business comms teams, activations team and potentially Digital CVM) to re-purpose existing content while curating and creating additional content to meet the program needs.
- Capture insights to develop targeted content that speaks directly to customer’s mindset
- Ensure all content programs embrace monitoring, measurement, analysis and continuous optimization.
- Provide leadership on digital marketing strategy across internal and external partners.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including collateral, digital, social media, newsletters, and more.
- Select and manage external content vendors as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and integrate learnings into the overall marketing strategy.
- Partner with internal teams and manage external vendors to execute web content, SEO, display, mobile and emerging online media campaigns.
- Implement best practices and devise strategies to drive traffic and conversion.
- Working with agency and internal teams, develop and implement strong digital creative and content, including landing pages, microsites, member portals, desktop and mobile applications, infographics and banner ads.
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality with emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action.
- Evaluate effectiveness of digital programs through metrics and analysis
- Define and own digital marketing KPIs and budgets with the ultimate goal of measuring content effectiveness via attribution modeling
- Contribute to the ideas, development, creation, and implementation of all customer facing marketing programs for the business and the company at large
- Manage the digital content budget.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Telecommunications sector
- Speaks fluent English (and preferably Arabic)
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, from an industry, marketer, consumer and publisher perspective.
- Ability to understand, analyze and build narratives around the major trends and developments in the industry
- Experience working with and managing advertising agency and internal cross function teams in the development and implementation of marketing communications plans.
- Strong people management skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Tertiary marketing degree relevant for position
Key performance indicators
- Deliver Consumer Communications Strategy achieveing BMS KPIs – brand considertaion and emotional connection
- Deliver targeted awareness levels and business objectives of advertising campaigns
- Deliver brand and advertising plan within approved budgets
- Deliver team development and career plans
- Consumer Comms Strategy
- Integrated Communication Roadmap (Traditional & Digital)
- Campaign Health Tracker
- Brand Measurement System
Direct reports: Manages a team of 1
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".