SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Manager - Regulatory Affairs
Our Client Group is one of the world’s leading telecom groups in emerging markets. They rank amongst the most profitable telecom groups in the world. Its high credit ratings at AA-/A+/Aa3 reflect the company’s strong balance sheet and proven long-term performance.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Participates in the telecom regulatory support in company's business activities and projects
- Participates and performs daily operations in telecom regulatory issues, including interactions with the UAE telecom regulator and other UAE telecom operators on telecom regulatory matters
- Interacts with other Regulatory Affairs Department’s teams and other Company departments’ teams. Supports and participates in dispute resolution of UAE telecom regulatory disputes.
- Participates in research on telecom regulatory issues on operative level and based on international best practice
- Provides support concerning application of the telecommunications law and telecom regulations in the UAE for internal purposes
- Leads drafting of legal documents falling within the scope of telecom regulatory area
- Participates in preparation of telecom regulatory opinions
- Participates in projects providing telecom regulatory support on expert level
- Supports and assists in requested and related administrative work
- Assists in the instruction of and coordination with external legal counsel
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".