SIGN IN / REGISTER
To apply for jobs or to upload your CV, please register your details
Consultant Digital Signage Solutions and Business Development Manager
Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions,smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Purpose of the Role...
- Development and implementation of an engagement strategy with consultants
- Relay technical and roadmap information to relevant external stakeholders
- Engagement, management and development of partner solutions
- Internal communication of partner and consultant developments
- Map out landscape and identify biggest incremental business opportunities within the partner community
- Create a strategy and engagement plan for consultants
- Deliver pipeline information back into the business to aid with monthly / quarterly forecasting
- Develop best in class relationships with channel partners
- Create a set of tool kits which can be utilised by channel partners
- Develop best in class relationships with system on chip partners
- Identify biggest ‘SOC’ opportunities and liaise with HQ on development requirements
- Report to head of business development on engagement strategy including weekly meeting plan
- Meeting summary provided for previous weeks updates
- Report to local management on requirements to increase system on chip partners: technically and financially
- Understand the market landscape, competitor technology and new business opportunities
- Provide a pipeline document
- Work with product management to understand roadmap developments
- Create a quarterly investment plan and engagement strategy
- Work with HQ to develop toolkit to aid partners in their development of software
- Deliver technical resource bank to aid consultants with specifying display products
- An attention to detail
- High degree of self -motivation
- Strong interaction abilities (with customer and colleagues)
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team, at ease.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Technically capable with experience of working in signage / large format display
VIDEO CASE STUDY
Candidate employed by Orange Labs
"Capumen was quite different to other agencies", "Very friendly and helpful and gave advice in interviewing techniques", "I would have no hesitation in recommending Capumen to other candidates".
Kashif Chaudhry - Orange Labs
"Capumen spent time understanding our organisation and the needs of our business", "It was so obvious their CEO has spent 20 years working in the TMT sectors", "We only needed 2 interviews before filling the role".